Pudding is a very known go-to dessert, but have you ever tried a biscuit pudding? It sounds weird, but once you’ve tried it, you will never go back to the normal pudding. This article will give you a step to step guide on how to make the perfect biscuit pudding, and don’t worry it’s fast and easy!
- 115 grams of cocoa powder
- 500 ml of milk
- 1 pack of biscuits (any kind you want)
How to make the biscuit pudding
1. Pour your milk into a pot
2. Heat your stove at 3
3. Pour the cocoa powder into the pot with the milk
4. Whisk it for approximately 7-8 minutes, it should start forming small bubbles
5. Take out your biscuits and start layering them on top of a bowl
6. Put half of the pudding on top of the biscuits, then once again layer your biscuits and put the other half of the pudding on top of it all
7. Cool it for 1-2 hours
And you’re done! Enjoy your delicious biscuit pudding and share this recipe with your friends so they don’t miss out on this delicious dessert!